Booty Balm Baby Ointment - 8 oz
Booty Balm...the latest and greatest in diaper area care to treat and prevent diaper rash.
A unique formula that is safe, gentle and fast acting. Booty Balm contains lanolin and essentials vitamins known for their soothing and healing properties and it is the only baby diaper cream that contains acidity neutralizers which combat the very cause of diaper rash...acid.
It works well with both cloth and disposable diapers to treat and prevent diaper rash. It does not contain zinc oxide which can be an irritant. Truly a miracle diaper rash cream!
Not only is Booty Balm great for baby rashes, it has many other uses as well! Athletes and sports enthusiasts around the country are enjoying the benefits of Booty Balm to soothe and heal chaffing! Nursing homes and assisted living facilities are making sure that they never run out of Booty Balm because of the healing effects it has on all sorts of minor skin irritations.
Booty Balm's one-of-a-kind formula works to restore the ph balance in the skin which promotes speedy healing and aids in preventing future rashes! So from cyclist to runner, cradle to rocking chair, Booty Balm is the product for YOU!
General Usage Instructions:
Clean and allow baby’s bottom to dry. Apply Booty Balm to affected area as often as necessary until rash heals. Apply more liberally before bedtime. Booty Balm can also be used with each diaper change to help prevent diaper rash.
Other diaper rash tips:
- Always make sure baby’s bottom is cleaned properly during each diaper change.
- Air is helpful.
- Let baby’s bottom dry completely before applying Booty Balm.
- If the diaper rash is severe, use a blow dryer on the cool setting to give your baby some accelerated air time.
- Change diapers often, especially when dirty.
- Baby wipes can sometimes cause irritation so try some that are alcohol and perfume free.
- If all else fails then use wet paper towel or cotton balls instead of wipes.